Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer   Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Title: Undertaker vs Jack Bauer
Warning: None
Rating: PG
Characters: Undertaker and Jack Bauer
Summary:This is one of my crossover stories between 24 and wrestling.
A/N: I'm rewriting this story. So the updates mint be fall in between them. Also this is one of my crossover's. I don't own anyone in this story. One half is owned by fox and Joly Soaer and the other half is owned by the wwe.

Chapter 1

It is a windy Thursday night in Anaheim CA.

“Welcome to the Honda Center in Anaheim for this Thursday nights Smack Down, folks. I’m Jim Ross, sitting to my right is King, we will be your host for tonight show.”

“JR. who do we have for the first match of the night?”

“I think we have Boogeyman V.S Matt Hardy for the first match of evening.”

“When is that match up, between Boogeyman and Matt, JR?”

“It’s coming up next, King.”

After Jr. was done talking. The Boogeyman theme song hits the air in the Honda Center. ‘The Boogeyman is coming to get you.’ He turns around and looks up the ramp, to see Matt Hardy running down to the ring for the match.

Boogeyman and Matt have a face off, in the middle of the ring. The bell sounds to signal the start of the mach. Matt got the upper hand first. He punched Boogeyman in the face. Boogeyman blocks the punch from Matt. He backed up Matt into the ropes. The referee saw this and started to count to five. Before the referee can count to five, Boogeyman broke the hold.

From out of nowhere Booker, gets into the ring. The referee saw Booker in the ring and turns to him to say “you need to leave right now!” Booker disagrees with the referee and gave him a hard right hand for his troubles. He turns to Matt and punched him in the stomach. Matt doubled over with a grunt and grabs his middle. Another referee came from the back and got Booker out of the ring, after the damage was done. He turned to Matt to see if he was ok to continue with the match. After a few minutes checking out Matt, the referee decided to restart the match.

After five minutes into the restarted match up between the two, Matt rolled up Boogeyman. Pinned him to the mat, but Boogeyman kicked out at two in a-half.

Boogeyman got up and goes for Matt. He gets to him and picks him up off the mat and throws him over the top rope. He goes after him and slams him into the ring side steps and picks up Matt.

Boogeyman is so angry with Matt; he put him in a sleeper hold. But Matt still had some more fight left in him; broke out of the sleeper hold by pushing hard on Boogeyman’s hands.
As soon as he broke out of the hold Boogeyman had on him, he did a running close line and pinned Boogeyman to the mat for the three counts.

Ring side announcer:” the winner of this match is Matt Hardy.”

We hear some fans booing the winner of the match. Some of the fans are cheering for the winner of the match, because he is one of their favorite superstars.

“Well it look’s like the match is over, King.”

“Yes it is, JR. what a match up between these two!” “JR, do you know who we have up for the next mach up?” King asked JR.

“Well if you have to know who is coming up next. It’s Undertaker and a newbie.”

“Do you know the name of this newbie, JR?”

“King, His name is Jack Bauer.”

Last edited by kane on Fri May 21, 2021 9:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer   Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Here the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Inside CTU’S locker room, Jack is getting ready for his match with Undertaker. Tony and Jack are talking about Jack’s up coming match with Undertaker.

“Jack, are you sure you want to get into the ring with Undertaker?”

Jack turned to Tony and said. “I want to do this. He was one of my favorite wrestler’s when I was a kid growing up.”

As Jack is about to leave the locker room, Tony pats him on the shoulder and said. “Ok Jack, have fun out there but come back in one piece.”

He walked out the door, down the hall, and up the ramp into the ring.

Two hallways away from CTU’S locker room, Undertaker is talking on his cell to his brother and his brother said something he did not want to hear. Undertaker puts down his cell phone and put his head in his hands. He gets up and opens the door and walked out to see his manager T standing there.

His manager asked. “What is the matter Undertaker?”

With a read face, Undertaker turned to his manager and yelled. "NOTHING IS THE MATTER!” He leaves his manager dumbfounded and walked down the hall. To the entrances to ringside, Undertaker goes down the ramp and enters the ring. To signal he means business, Jack is ready inside the ring and shaking from head to his toes out of fear. But ready to face his giants chance of his life. While thinking “dam-it what have I got myself into this time?”

Inside the ring, Jack and Undertaker are going at it. Jack gets a hold of Undertaker’s legs. He tries to pin him to the mat to win the match, but Undertaker, being the veteran of them, he kicked out of the pin.

“JR. that one was a close one for Undertaker.”

“I know King, Jack almost won the match.”

Inside the ring, Undertaker has Jack backed into the ropes. The referee saw that Undertaker has Jack in the ropes. Starts to count to five, Undertaker heard the referee counting and let go of Jack. Jack took the advantage and tried to pin Undertaker to the mat. Undertaker blocked the pin by Jack.

“That was a good block by Undertaker, JR.”

“I know King.”

In the ring, Undertaker pined Jack to the mat. Jack gets his shoulder up. Undertaker tried to pin Jack again, but Jack kicked out again. Jack got up from the mat and tries to put a sleeper hold on Undertaker. He has put the sleeper hold on Undertaker and it is locked on tight.

“Hey JR. this is a very close match.”

Back in the ring, Undertaker is trying to break the sleeper hold Jack had on him. But he failed, so he kicked Jack in manhood. Jack broke the hold he had on Undertaker and goes to one knee. Undertaker took the advantage and picked Jack up by the throat and choke-slams him to the mat. Jack gets up from the mat and tries to put a headlock on Undertaker.

With a shaking voice, JR. said. “I’m sorry to interrupt this great match. But I have some bad news.”

Inside the ring, we can see Undertaker breaking out of the headlock Jack had on him. He turned to JR and King to hear what the bad news they are talking about. With a long sigh King asked. “What’s the bad news, JR?”

JR looked at the ring to Undertaker looking at him and he has to look away and said.” It has to Undertaker’s little brother, Kane.”

The Honda Center got so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. In the midst of the quiet Honda Center, Undertaker’s head popped up and a cold shiver went down his back when he heard his brother’s name.

“What about Kane?” King asked

“He was found dead in his hotel room.”

In shock King asked,” Are you joking JR. or are you serious?”

With tears in his eyes JR. turned to King and said. “I’m serious King.”

In shock about hearing about his brother being dead, Undertaker gets out of the ring. He started to run up the ramp that leads to the locker rooms. Jack looked on, as the referee starts to count to ten. Undertaker does not hear the referee counting, all he is thinking about is the fight he had over the phone with his brother, just before this match. The referee gets to ten and counts out Undertaker.

The ringside announcer “The winner of this match by count out is Jack Bauer.”

Last edited by kane on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer   Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:29 am

Here is chapter 3. There will be one or two more chapters after this one.

Chapter 3

After the match Jack walks to the back stages. When he got back there, he saw that all the wrestlers had their heads down and some of them were staring into space, like their whole world had come to an end. Jack didn’t see Undertaker in the crowd of wrestlers. He decided to head back to the back to CTU’S locker room.

Jack got back to the locker room. He saw Tony sitting next to a TV monitor that had a replay of the match he had with Undertaker. Tony saw Jack had walked into the room and turned off the monitor. “Boy that was one hell of a match you and Undertaker had.”

With a sighed he, “I know Tony; I had so much fun out there with him. I wish he could have finished the match.”

There was a long pause before Tony could form the words to say to Jack. “I know Jack, but after hearing about his brother’s death, he couldn’t finish the match.”

With a sad face, Jack looked up at his friend, Tony. “I’m going out to look for him.”

In shock, Tony said “Why are you going to do that Jack?”

Without answering Tony’s question, Jack walked out of the room. To start his quest to find Undertakers locker room, he goes down the hallway and bumped into Big Show. Big Show looked down and picked up Jack. “What’s the rush” Big Show asked.

Jack looked at the big man and said. “I’m looking for Undertaker’s locker room.”

“What’s you name?” Big Show asked.”

With a shaking voice Jack answered Big Show question. “M….y n…a…m is Jack Bauer sir.”

“Ok Jack, Undertaker’s locker room is down that hallway. When you get to the hallway, make a right and his room is right there.”

After Jack and Big Show were done talking, he want down the hallway Big Show pointed to. Jack made a right turn. He sees a locker room and goes up to the door to read the sign. The sign on the door had Undertaker’s name on it. Jack knocks on the door and wraiths for an answer. On the other side of the door, an upset Undertaker sat. His raised voice asked. “Who is it?”

Jack winced at Undertaker raised voice and said “It’s Jack, sir.”

A upon hearing the name, Undertaker yelled. “JUST GO AWAY, JACK!”

With a very long pause before anyone spoke, Jack didn’t go away like Undertaker wanted him to. But Jack stood outside his locker room. Jack was the one to break the long pause. He said “I just want to talk to you, sir.”

It was a very long time before Undertaker said a word. With a shaking voice, Undertaker asked Jack a question. “What do you want to talk about?” Before Jack has time to answer his question, Undertaker got up and goes to the door, unlocked it to let Jack in. Jack walked into the room. Undertaker offered a chair to Jack. Jack took the chair and sat in it. Jack looked at Undertaker and said. “I want to talk about your brother, Kane.”

Undertaker is shocked at what Jack wanted to talk about. With a broken voice, Undertaker asked. “What about Kane?”

“Were you and your brother close?”

“Yes and No, Jack.”

Jack asked “What do you mean be that?”

At this point Undertaker was getting real mad at Jack for asking question. He got into the face of Jack and yelled. “GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. BEFORE I THROW, YOU OUT OF HERE.”

Jack got up from his chair and runs out of the room. He runs down the hall and runs till he found his way back to CTU locker room. Jack opened the door and walked in. Tony is there and saw Jack had a red face and asked. “What happen to you? You look like you saw a ghost?”

“Found Undertaker and we talked. But I piss him off.”

“You didn’t say what I think you said. Please tell me you didn’t try to talk to him about his brother.”

With his head in shame, Jack shook his head yes.

Tony sighs and asked. “Are you going to work for The WWE? After you talked to Undertaker?”

“Maybe Tony, I have not thought about it.”

“You still have time to think about it.”

“I know, Tony! I have time to think about if I want to go back to CTU or become a wrestler.”

Before the night is over, Tony and Jack went out to eat with the WWE superstars. When Tony and Jack are done eating dinner with the superstars they thanked them. They went back to the hotel. Tony and Jack got to the hotel, said their goodnights and went to their rooms.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer   Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undertaker vs. Jack Bauer
Page 1 of 1