kane
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2123
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Post24 UK Podcast

Soruce:tvblips.dailyradar.com

Quote :

Hello I am here to tell you about the success story of the 24 UK Podcast.

This is how it began....

The podcast started from an alcohol fuelled idea while myself and Trig who host the show, were talking about the tv show 24, Trig said, ‘We talk about 24 so much we should do a podcast’. So these two very close friends who had no idea about making a podcast, starting podcasting about their favourite show.

It started as a bit of fun but something unexpected happened, we somehow produced a podcast with a great format and before we knew it emails were flying in from listeners. The podcast then got picked up by BBC radio 5 live and we were asked to feature on live radio talking about 24, and invited back the next time they talk about the show. As we started moving up the i-Tunes chart (TV/Film Audio Podcasts) we started being able to interview cast members, we couldn’t quite believe it, two normal fans of the show 24 getting to interview these famous actors on their podcast.

Our first interview is released for download this Friday 6th Feb with Gregory Itzen (President Charles Logan) the interview went so well he was agreed to come back on the podcast in the future. We have recorded another interview with a cast member and have another BIG one lined up soon, more information can be found on our website.

Well let me know what you think, head over to our website. Although the website has just gone live is getting more and more hits every day.

www.24ukpodcast.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com