Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Impact officially moving to Monday nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

TNA Impact officially moving to Monday nights Empty
PostSubject: TNA Impact officially moving to Monday nights   TNA Impact officially moving to Monday nights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Quote :
TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving to Monday Nights - WWE "Not Too Concerned"
By Michael Bluth
Feb 14, 2010 - 11:02:22 PM

Entertainment industry publication Variety is reporting that TNA Wrestling is set to announce on Monday that it's flagship TNA iMPACT! show is moving to Monday nights starting March 8th.

Variety.com writes that iMPACT! will air head-to-head with WWE RAW for 2 hours, from 9-11 p.m. (Eastern time) and will be live every other week.

"We've always wanted to go on Monday nights," said TNA president Dixie Carter. "That's where the wrestling viewing audience is accustomed to being."

Eric Bischoff calls iMPACT! moving to Monday nights "a little bit of history repeating itself. Bischoff said, "This is a great opportunity for TNA to step up and get noticed and showcase their product. I've said since the moment I started talking to Dixie, in my we should go head-to-head with 'Monday Night Raw.' To me, it's a battlefield -- and to win the battle, you have to be on the battlefield."

When asked to comment on WWE's new competition on Monday nights, WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman said, "We're not too concerned. We're in good shape."

Source: LordsoPain.net

For ones I happy for this move. I will be watching both shows.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

TNA Impact officially moving to Monday nights
Page 1 of 1