View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2121
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Kiefer articles 2010   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 pm

This thread is for the articles of Kiefer Sutherland for this year only.

Quote :

All in the family: nepotism in Hollywood

Nepotism. In politics it’s a dirty word, cousin to cronyism. In business it’s often tolerated, but kept on the quiet side, as if there were something slightly shameful about giving a job to a relative. But Hollywood is another story. The movie and TV biz can seem a vast constellation of nepotism, a starry night of the relatives and friends of successful actors, directors, and moguls, many in plain sight.

Struggling thespians might begrudge the plum opportunities provided to the offspring of the already famous and powerful in Hollywood, but the public’s reaction generally ranges from not giving a hoot to being… intrigued. Did Meryl Streep’s daughters inherit her talent? Will the career of Emma Roberts sizzle or fizzle? How about Colin Hanks? The odds a person 12 or older has gone to the movies in the past three months are 1 in 1.69 (59%); perhaps we’re so deeply invested in our celluloid celebrities that it’s only natural we should be interested in the fruits of their off-screen labor as well.

You find these fruits everywhere you look. The big question about the upcoming biopic Soul Surfer will be whether country singer Carrie Underwood can act, but peer more closely at the cast list and you’ll see some equally famous and much more screen-weathered names, including Nicholson and Brosnan. Just don’t be expecting a Chinatown sequel or a 007 retread. We’re talking Hollywood offspring here, in the persons of Jack Nicholson’s daughter Lorraine and Pierce Brosnan’s son Sean.

Some family connections are less obvious and more surprising. Sean Astin, best known as Sam Gamgee in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, is the son of 1960s TV princess Patty Duke. Christian Bale is feminist icon Gloria Steinem’s stepson. House’s Olivia Wilde is the daughter of writer/producer Andrew Cockburn. And talk about luck: Christian Slater is the son of casting agent Mary Jo Slater. (The odds an employed person 16 or older in California is an agent or business manager of artists, performers, or athletes are 1 in 4,249, compared to just 1 in 11,160 nationwide.)

Being a starchild isn’t always a charm. Another member of the Brosnan brood, Pierce's adopted son Chris, who's also gone into the family business, claims a blood pedigree as well: his uncle was Irish acting legend Richard Harris. This double blessing hasn’t kept him out of trouble with drugs and the law (Among other incidents, he was arrested in London in 2004 for stealing cell phones). The saga of Christian Brando, Marlon’s son, who died at 49 after a sorrow-streaked life, does not make for happy reading. On the other hand, Kate Hudson, Jeff Bridges, Angelina Jolie, and many others with a big-time actor parent seem to be doing just fine, thank you very much.

Children of legendary Hollywood pairings have a mixed record too. Isabella Rossellini, daughter of Ingrid Bergman and famed director Roberto Rossellini, has enjoyed a successful career as a model, actress, and activist. Liza Minnelli, daughter of Judy Garland and director Vincent Minnelli, has experienced perhaps equal measures of outsized success and tabloid-worthy trouble.

As for All in the Family itself (to get back to the title of this article), the legendary sitcom featured funnyman Carl Reiner’s son Rob as Mike “Meathead” Stivic. Reiner fils, of course, went on, sans toupee, to enormous success behind the camera, directing films like Stand By Me, which featured the young Kiefer Sutherland (son of Donald), and When Harry Met Sally…, with Carrie Fisher (daughter of Debbie Reynolds and singer Eddie Fisher) in the “best friend” role. The erstwhile Princess Leia has certainly had her ups and downs, and lived to laugh about them in her hit Broadway show Wishful Drinking. “You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood,” she is reported to have quipped, “because everybody does the fake closeness so well.” All in the family indeed.

Source:www.bookofodds.com

Last edited by kane on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Kiefer articles 2010   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

Quote :

Secretary-General Meets Actor Kiefer Sutherland at Los Angeles Reception

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (right) meets Kiefer Sutherland, protagonist of popular television series "
24", at a reception for the Global Creative Forum in Los Angeles, California.

Source:Unmultimedia
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 am

Forest Whitaker making the jump to TV with new CBS crime show
Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip (blog)

[HMG] – The huge popularity of TV crime dramas is thought to have persuaded many Hollywood stars such as Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen and Chris ...

I will post more of the aricle later after wrok today.

Here are some songs that are in my head right now.

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 pm

24 movie confirmed | Movies Blog - Yahoo! Movies
FlickDirect

Kiefer Sutherland has revealed that the final episode of '24' will pave the way for a movie version of the hit show. The actor's government agent character ...

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Quote :
Kiefer Sutherland visited Stonehenge after being stranded in the UK

24 star Kiefer Sutherland took a trip to visit Stonehenge after being stranded in the UK.

The 43-year-old is still in the UK after a short visit turned into an extended stay when volcanic ash shut down the UK’s airspace.

He was recently spotted falling out of a club drunk after a night out in London, which ended with him being thrown out of strip club Stringfellows.

The actor recently took friends with him to visit historical monument Stonehenge.
Flights in the UK have just started to take off again after a week of travel chaos.

source: Splash News

Source:celebritynewsnow.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Mon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Post-'24' Kiefer Sutherland: ' can't pick up a gun and chase
anybody for a while'

By JayBobbin | April 26, 2010 1:28 PM ET

Kiefer Sutherland admits he wasn't ready when his time on "24"
stopped the week before last.

"We had months to prepare for that
last day, and I'd thought of what I wanted to say," Sutherland tells Zap2it. Now in his last Mondays of
playing antiterrorist operative Jack Bauer in the FOX run that ends May
24, he says, "We're usually running-and-gunning so fast, it's like,
'We've gotta move on!' Since we knew it was almost the last scene,
though, we were doing extra coverage of my feet, my elbows, my hands ...
we were making up shots, just to have the next one not be 'the one.'

"I
thought there was still one shot left. Just as I walked out on the
stairs for it, they said, 'Ladies and gentlemen, that is a show wrap.'
It kind of caught me off-guard, but I figured,'"Well, I'd better say
something.' It was going to be short, because there was nothing you
could say to explain how much all of this meant."

Sutherland
thought he was doing well with that goodbye -- which he says was filmed
for the forthcoming final-season DVD set -- until he "caught the eye of
our key gaffer and our key camera operator, and my voice started to go.
Then my lips started to go, and I had to look down at my own feet.

"We
all went out afterward, and I think it was the shortest night I ever
had on the show. We wrapped around 9, went across the street, then
everyone was gone by 10."

Currently reading the script for a "24"
feature-film spinoff, Sutherland will return to movies first with
"Melancholia" for writer-director Lars von Trier. The role is "almost as
180 degrees a turn (from Jack) as you can go," Sutherland vows. "My
immediate instinct is, 'You can't pick up a gun and chase anybody for a
while.' Not unless you're playing Jack Bauer in '24,' anyway. That would
just be too odd ... almost icky."

[i]Follow Zap2it and Zap2it Andrea on Twitter and Zap2it on
Facebook
for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/04/post-24-kiefer-sutherland-i-cant-pick-up-a-gun-and-chase-anybody-for-a-while.html
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Kiefer Sutherland tours TC Douglas Centre in Weyburn 9-10-10   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 am

Kiefer Sutherland tours TC Douglas Centre in Weyburn 9-10-10

Actor, writer and director Kiefer Sutherland has a close look at memorabilia of his grandfather, Tommy Douglas, and his mother, Shirley Douglas, during a tour of the T.C. Douglas Centre on Friday, during his visit to the city. He came to Weyburn for the unveiling of the bronze statue of Tommy Douglas at the Riverfront Boardwalk, and spoke at the Legion Hall afterwards.

Source: weyburnreview
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Sculptor's threat to remove statue looks self-serving

The StarPhoenix September 21, 2010
A statue is intended to immortalize a person for future generations, so an artist's threat to remove a statue of Tommy Douglas over a relatively brief unveiling ceremony contradicts her alleged motivation.

Sculptor Lea Vivot, who donated her time to produce a sculpture of the revered former Saskatchewan premier and father of medicare, is so upset with the Sept. 10 unveiling ceremony in Weyburn that she is considering taking back the statue and perhaps moving it to Mr. Douglas's birthplace of Scotland.

In interviews this weekend Ms. Vivot called the ceremony, which attracted nationwide attention due to the presence of Mr. Douglas's grandson, Hollywood actor Kiefer Sutherland, "a publicity stunt" and a "Hollywood circus"

She is certainly within her rights to be upset about the ceremony, which she felt should have focused more on the former premier and the sculpture. But to suggest that it's a good reason to remove the work of art from the community that raised the $30,000 to pay for the materials stretches logic to the same degree that Mr. Sutherland's TV series, 24, stretched believability.

The truth is that the presence of the actor, with whom Ms. Vivot posed smiling for photographs with the statue, attracted more attention to the ceremony and the statue than it would normally have received. Without the Emmy-winning actor, there might not have been the same degree of national news coverage that Ms. Vivot said left her feeling "jilted," because she was not mentioned by name.

This leaves the unsavoury impression that she was fine with the attention that Mr. Sutherland would attract, so long as the focus remained on her and her work.

No one knows better than Mr. Sutherland, who has had several scrapes with the law, that you don't always get the press coverage you want. Mr. Douglas as a politician didn't exactly get a smooth ride from the media, either.

The actor's presence was known well in advance and any reasonable person could have predicted the reaction to his celebrity. Still, for a movie star descending on a city of about 9,500, the event appeared restrained and reverential.

Mr. Sutherland's presence dominated the news coverage, but it's not as if he yapped about his latest film project; he was clearly there to honour his grandfather, not to enhance his own image.

Should he have been excluded because of his celebrity? If Ms. Vivot had approval over the ceremony -- as one media report suggests she thought she did -- would she have denied his participation?

Ms. Vivot also thought the presence of politicians detracted from the event. That's like decrying the attendance of hockey players at the unveiling of the statue of Wayne Gretzky in Edmonton.

Mr. Douglas was a politician, even if his beloved legacy transcends the feelings for most in his profession. His accomplishments were in political office, and he is strongly identified with the dominant party in Saskatchewan politics for the last 66 years. To suggest politicians should not have played some role in a ceremony honouring a former premier and national party leader is ridiculous.

Ms. Vivot should reflect on her inspiration to make the monument and ask whether her current threat befits her motivation, which at one time seemed quite moving and unselfish.

The Czechoslovakia-born sculptor was inspired to learn more about Mr. Douglas when she received free medical care after a car accident. She decided he deserved a statue to honour his role in medicare and says the project took her two years.

The threat to remove the statue because she didn't get the press coverage she wanted makes her now seem petulant and self-serving.

She need not worry that her name was not mentioned in initial stories, because her threat is getting national coverage.

As for moving the statue to Scotland, if there is a statue of Mr. Douglas it belongs in a community and a country where he is an icon, not a mere footnote.

If Ms. Vivot carries through with her threat -- and it could devolve into an ugly legal battle with Weyburn -- let's hope another artist would step forward with motives more closely aligned to those of the man being honoured.

- - -

"Democracy cannot be maintained without its foundation: free public opinion and free discussion throughout the nation of all matters affecting the state within the limits set by the criminal code and the common law." - The Supreme Court of Canada, 1938

© Copyright (c) The StarPhoenix

Source: thestarphoenix.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Kiefer Sutherland praised by lawyer for “selfless” decision   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Kiefer Sutherland praised by lawyer for “selfless” decision

Lindsay Lohan's former lawyer has praised her client Kiefer Sutherland for his "selfless" decision to spend time in jail on a drink-driving charge, so as not to disrupt the production of his hit series 24.

Blair Berk said she admired the 44-year-old actor – who spent 48 days behind bars in a Los Angeles jail at the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 – for his sense of responsibility towards his colleagues on the popular TV show.

She told CNN: "Kiefer felt a responsibility to his show, and the hundreds of people that were employed, to resolve his case quickly and in a way that protected their jobs."

Berk, who is currently representing Mel Gibson, added: "Those are the choices clients face sometimes, and feel they should make."

In 2007, Berk brokered a plea deal for Lohan, but later referred the actress to her current lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.

Despite the fact she does not like to be referred to as a "celebrity lawyer", the Harvard Law School graduate has represented many Hollywood stars including Leonardo DiCaprio, Reese Witherspoon, Heather Locklear, Halle Berry, and British rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

Talking about her famous clients, she said: "I think in this celebrity-obsessed culture we lose sight of how human and vulnerable we all are when we're in crisis.

"It must be very daunting to be someone who has fame, but doesn't have someone to trust."

Source: entertainment.ca.msn.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:24 pm

KEIFER SUTHERLAND SAVED THE WORLD, BUT CAN HE SAVE DALLAS?

SCHEMING oil baron JR Ewing is strutting back to TV screens in a new series of Dallas, almost 20 years after the Texas oil family last captivated audiences.

The antics of those dysfunctional Ewings created one of the most popular series in history, and as casting directors search for new stars to play their offspring, Hollywood is buzzing with rumours.

Larry Hagman, 79, will be back as the villainous JR, while Kiefer Sutherland, star of US terrorist drama 24, and Ghost Whisperer actress Jennifer Love Hewitt are being linked.

EXPRESS OFFER: CLAIM £15 IN FREE BETS HERE!

Patrick Duffy, who played JR’s brother Bobby, and Linda Gray, JR’s long-suffering wife Sue Ellen, have both been approached. The storyline will again be built around life at Southfork Ranch, this time focusing on John Ross, JR’s son, and Christopher, adopted by Bobby and Pam Ewing, who have yet to be cast.

One celebrity magazine in the US has thrown the names of Sutherland and Lost star Josh Holloway into the ring.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Heroes star Ali Larter are apparently being considered for the roles of the Ewing brothers’ partners.

The show is being made by US cable channel TNT and filming for a pilot will begin in the New Year. Such was the popularity of Dallas in the UK that it is guaranteed to be picked up by a British broadcaster.

TNT chief Michael Wright said: “This is not a remake as much as a continuation. It takes the next generation of Ewings and continues the battle.” Dallas ran for 13 seasons from 1978 to 1991 and the Who Shot JR? cliffhanger in 1980 remains one of the most watched programmes in television history.

Source: express.co.uk

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Kiefer Sutherland Is Not Headed To 'Dallas'

Representatives for Kiefer Sutherland, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Josh Holloway have shot down speculation the stars will lead the small screen remake of beloved soap Dallas.

Pilot episodes of the updated Dallas are set to be aired on the TNT network and the secrecy surrounding the plot and cast have prompted gossips to start guessing at who may be the new J.R., Sue Ellen, Bobby and Pam Ewing.

Former 24 action man Sutherland, Ghost Whisperer beauty Love Hewitt and Lost hunk Holloway have all been linked to the show in recent weeks - but they won't be part of the remake, their individual reps have confirmed to GossipCop.com.

But Holloway is in talks for another TV remake - the Lost star is the favorite to lead the cast of The Rockford Files back to the small screen.

Source: Starpulse.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Kiefer Sutherland To Participate In Global Creative Forum   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Kiefer Sutherland To Participate In Global Creative Forum Charity Poker Tournament
Monday, October 11, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA
(additional photos to come after the event)

The Global Creative Forum is a project of Capian Enterprises, and a program of The Humpty Dumpty Institute (HDI).

HDI is the sole private organization connecting US Congressman and Senators with the United Nations, and has brought over 300 lawmakers to private, off the record, meetings with senior UN officials. HDI has also taken over 100 UN Ambassadors on 20 tours to meet with local officials thoughout the United States, and their landmine removal partnership with the U.S. department Of Agriculture is highly recognized as a world leader in effective land mine eradication and development.

GCF supports the Millenium Development Goals, and the exceptional work of UN agencies and officials.

Source: capianenterprises.com

Source: capianenterprises.com/pokerinvite

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Sky Germany produces first 3D talk-show

Jörn Krieger ©RapidTVNews | 19-10-2010

German pay-TV operator Sky Deutschland will produce the world’s first three-dimensional talk-show: The interview guest of the programme which will be recorded in Munich on 22 October will be Hollywood star Kiefer Sutherland (“24”, “Monsters vs. Aliens 3D”).

In front of an audience of 250 fans the actor will answer questions posed by talk-show host Jessica Kastrop in the so-called “Sky Lounge 3D“.

Sky will screen the programme on 20 November at 20.15 CET on its 3D channel Sky 3D. One week earlier, on 13 November at 20.15 CET, Sky 3D will broadcast the 3D movie “Monsters vs. Aliens” with Kiefer Sutherland.

The 3D channel, which shows movies, sports, documentaries and music concerts, can be received by all Sky HD subscribers in Germany and Austria via satellite and on Kabel BW’s cable network at no additional charge until the end of the year. In addition to the Sky HD box, viewers need a 3D television set with 3D glasses for reception.

Source: rapidtvnews.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 am

Kiefer Sutherland will am Broadway Theater spielen

Kiefer Sutherland to Perform on Broadway!

Kiefer Sutherland will play at the Broadway Theater

(PR-inside.com 25.10.2010 13:51:12) - Kiefer Sutherland (43), star of U.S. hit series "24", wants to go to many film productions in the theater again occur. "I will go back on stage soon and the new version of the Broadway production of" That Championship Season "in the 1972 play," Sutherland said the pay TV channel Sky in the recording of a talk show.

(Munich | APA / dpa | 2010-10-25 13:50) Kiefer Sutherland (43), star of U.S. hit series "24", wants to go to many film productions come back in the theater. "I will soon go back to the stage and play in the new version of the Broadway production of" That Championship Season "1972", Sutherland said the pay TV channel Sky in the recording a talk show.

The play has received the 1973 Pulitzer Prize. "I am pleased to play in this new edition on the side of the Scottish actor Brian Cox," the Canadian said, according to a release from Monday. The samples thus begin in December and run through May.

Translated from German Source: pr-inside.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 am

Finally it's Jack the sad ; Agent Bauer has fired his last shot as 24 bites ...
California Chronicle

One of the best bloke shows on telly, 24, has come to an end. even the star, Kiefer Sutherland, is gutted. After nine years, eight seasons and 192 sleepless ...

I will post this article here for now. Also I will post more of this article laster today.

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Quote :
24 Hero Kiefer Sutherland sapped outside the George V Hotel in Paris
October 27 2010

24 action star Kiefer Sutherland was snapped outside the George V hotel in Paris. The Lost Boys star was all smiles as he signed autographs and joked with onlookers.

His distinct voice can be heard in Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space as he reprises his role of General W.R. Monger. The straight to DVD release sees Susan Murphy (a.k.a. Ginormica) and the Monsters working with the US government as special ops. When an alien presence is detected in Susan's hometown of Modesto, California -- right before Halloween -- the team is dispatched to investigate. Everything appears normal, right down to the jack-o-lanterns peering out from every doorstep and windowsill. But when Halloween arrives, those innocent-looking carved pumpkins reveal themselves for what they really are mutant aliens. The altered pumpkins then start to implement their fiendish plan to take over Earth. The Monsters are there to combat the mutant gourds and try to smash their wicked scheme!

He will next be seen alongside the stunning Kirsten Dunst in Melancholia from controversial writer and director Lars von Trier. Not much is known about the latest project, but the science fiction drama also stars father and son duo Stellan and Alexander Skarsgård and is expected in cinemas in 2011.

Kiefer Sutherland Photos

MONSTERS VS ALIENS: MUTANT PUMPKINS FROM OUTER SPACE IS AVAILABLE ON DVD NOW!

Source: thefancarpet.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Sutherland Feels Nostalgic Over '24'
Sunday, November 28 2010, 9:27am EST
By Tom Eames, Big Brother Reporter

Kiefer Sutherland has revealed how watching back previous seasons of 24 has been an "eye-opener" for him, and how it has made him feel nostalgic about the last ten years.

The actor - who played counter-terrorist agent Jack Bauer - is currently filming a documentary about the series. He explained that he was shocked by how much he had changed over the course of the show.

Speaking to Empire about his time on the series, he said: "Our ageing is documented through the show - it's a bit of an eye-opener. Though if you actually do the math, Jack Bauer is now about 85 years old!"

He added: "We're putting a documentary together, so I sat down with Rodney Charters, the cinematographer, to look at behind-the-scenes footage from the last eight years. We were laughing, then it got to stuff from the later seasons and it wasn't funny anymore."

Source: DigitalSpy.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Quote :
Jack Bauer will always be having a bad day
By Chris Betros

TOKYO —

Some actors become more identified with their characters than their real names when they go abroad. Kiefer Sutherland, who stars as federal counterterrorism agent Jack Bauer in the hit Fox television series “24,” has gained such an enormous following in Japan that whenever he visits, the media simply refer to him as Jack.

Sutherland, 43, who was in Japan recently to promote the upcoming DVD release of the 8th and final season, said: “I think that one of the reasons that we were able to keep the series going for eight seasons was because of fan support in Japan and Asia. It’s been unbelievable.” He also said that because “24” premiered a few months after the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, many people around the world could identify with the threat of terror, no matter what their culture or language.

Fans in Japan are going to be treated to an overdose of “24.” Fox is going to air seasons 1 to 7 consecutively for one whole week beginning Jan 1. This will earn it a place in the Guinness World Records for the longest running on-air time for a television program. In addition, Fox will run a campaign in which viewers can win 100,000 yen every hour (16.8 million yen in total).

“It’s interesting that DVDs do just as well as the TV episodes,” Sutherland said. “There are fans all over the world who buy the entire series on DVD and watch the whole lot in two days. They like to have it all available.”

The final season sees Jack seeking revenge against corrupt Russian and U.S. government figures for the murder of his girlfriend. He also attempts to expose an upcoming global peace treaty as a sham. Meanwhile, he is being pursued by his own side who see him as a rogue agent.

Sutherland said the final day of filming was very emotional. “I had six months to prepare for it. We had the same crew for Season 1 as we had all the way through Season 8, and I think over the course of making 24 there were 16 marriages, 30 children were born, and we were all a part of that. Honestly, we spent more time with each other than we did with our own families. At the end of the day, I knew it would be up to me to say something, but my bottom lip started to quiver. It was much more difficult that I imagined to say goodbye to everyone.”

Of course, Season 8 isn’t the end of Jack Bauer. The finale nicely sets up the long-awaited movie version. Sutherland said he is excited about the film and promised fans plenty of thrills. “It will be two hours and not in real time, as the TV series was,” he explained. “That will free up the writers to try something new. The film’s look will be a little different from the show, but the basics won’t change. It’s going to be a bad day and Jack Bauer will find himself in the middle of it, as usual.”

Source: Japantoday.com

?
Back to top Go down
kane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Quote :
Kiefer Sutherland Upcoming Guest On Toronto Sports Radio Program Week Of December 20, 2010

Joey Vendetta Returns To Toronto's Airwaves After 13 Years In Exile

Beverly Hills, CA - Toronto gets an early holiday gift when legendary (in his own mind) on air personality Joey Vendetta makes his long awaited return (his mom missed him) to Toronto radio as guest host of The FAN 590 morning show from December 20 to 24. Vendetta has spent the past 14 years in Los Angeles (much warmer in LA than TO) under the watchful eyes of the Walt Disney Company and Live Nation in various entertainment capacities.

During his exile he’s managed to attend more concerts, sporting events, night clubs and parties than anyone in their right mind would attempt to; he’s also been asked to leave more than his fair share. Since it’s the holiday season, don’t expect anything approaching “60 Minutes” or the “MacNeil/Lehrer” report. Just imagine the late John Belushi getting into a car wreck with David Lee Roth while driving with Chad Ochocinco in John Madden’s bus onto Sesame Street and you get the idea.

Scheduled guests include a Who’s Who of Sports and Entertainment. Jerry Bruckheimer, Steve Perry, Jonathon Toews, Cuba Gooding, Brian Burke, Kiefer Sutherland, Luc Robitaille, Sean Avery, David Boreanaz, Rob Blake, Jason Reitman, Mike Cammalleri, Mike Richards and Toronto Mayor Rob Ford are just some of the many stars you will hear on the FAN 590 Toronto the week of December 20 - 24 from 5:30am to 9am as Joey Vendetta returns to Toronto radio.

Twitter Up Joey: @RadioVendetta

Listen on the radio @ 590 AM or online @ www.fan590.com

Source: fan590.com

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiefer articles 2010   

Back to top Go down

Kiefer articles 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1