View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2123
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostShaw Michaels

Here is a place to talk about Shaw Michaels. Retiring from WWE? or other this you can come up with. I will post some atricles in here about the Shaw Michaels. Fell free to post anything about him in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

Similar topics

-
» SHAW and HUGHES OPEN HOUSE
» The boyhood dream has come true for Shawn Michaels!
» Shawn Michaels - Face or Heel
» shawn michaels backstage antics?
» Top 10 Players in DURHAM??
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Shaw Michaels :: Comments

Re: Shaw Michaels
Post on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:41 pm by kane
Quote :
Shawn Michaels retiring from WWE?

Given the Undertakerís beat down of Shawn Michaels in Wrestlemania 26, many fans are wondering if this will be his final appearance in the Super Bowl of professional wrestling.

Shawn Michaels and the WWE has answered with an unequivocal, resounding YES.

Shawn Michaels, who joined the WWE in 1988, is reported to have signed a contract stipulating if he lost this yearís match that the 44-year-old would retire.

ďThatís the situation that Iím in. The career is on the line, so I guess I say ground breaking news by them I guess. That is the match at Wrestlemania, the career versus the streak. Itís one of those things thatís bitter-sweet. Obviously I want to be the one guy to beat the streak. I think that if anyone can, Iím the one, but you have to be willing to put it all out there. If things donít go my way, I still have a great deal of peace and I can look back on a career that Iím very proud of,Ē Michaels told wrestling radio.

Sounds like it is a wrap for Shawn Michaels. But Iíd say a 22-year run in any competition, sport, whatever you want to call this is pretty impressive.

Blogs.orlandosentinel.com
Post on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 am by kane
Here is a video from last nigths Raw. HBK WWE Farewell Speech.

It was good to see the Undertaker tip his hat off to Haeatbreack Kid Shawn Michaels. Thanks you Shawn Michaels put you body on the line for you fans.
Post  by Sponsored content

Shaw Michaels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Meets CTU :: Wrestling :: Wrestling Chat-
Jump to: