View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2123
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Post24 stars where are they Now?

I will post articles of all cat of 24 that was on the show.

Here are some songs that are in my head right now.

?

Last edited by kane on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

Similar topics

-
» Kauto Stars ?
» Athletic All Stars get set for September 15 in Sydney
» VAUGHAN BASKETBALL FUTURE STARS ELITE SUMMER CAMP
» TBOFS-Dallas Stars/Minnesota North Stars/Cleveland Barons/California Seals/Golden Seals
» August All Stars
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

24 stars where are they Now? :: Comments

Re: 24 stars where are they Now?
Post on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:23 am by kane
Anil Kapoor to join Tom Cruise in 'Mission Impossible 4'

Kapoor played a fictional Middle-Eastern leader in the final season of the action-drama 24, which starred Kiefer Sutherland and concluded in 2010. ...

I will post more of this article laster today.
Post on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm by kane
Digital Spy's Exclusive Chat With 'Chloe' With 24!
Recorded: November 7, 2010 in the UK

Source: twitcam.livestream.com
Post on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm by kane
Have the 24 cast are on Nikita on The CW.
Post on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:00 pm by kane
Quote :

Jon Cassar Tweet From Today, December 10,2010

Virtually bumped into Kiefer on the street in Beverly Hills today while killing time between meetings. He's gearing up for a Broadway show
1 hour ago via web

Source: twitter.com/joncassar
Post on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:18 am by kane
Anil's journey to Hollywood
Total Filmy

Soon after, he worked alongside Kiefer Sutherland in prime time Hollywood television series '24'. 'Mr. India's' journey didn't impede there, as now,

I will hope I can post more of this sotry later.
Post on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm by kane
Annie Wresching was a gust star on 12,14,2010 NCIS.
Post on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:07 pm by kane
Don't know if this is true or not I will post it anyway.

Mary Lynn Rajskub of '24' talks about 'Raising Hope,' polygamy and her new E! pilot
March 8, 2011 | 3:45 pm

"24" fans remember Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, the tech whiz who gave Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) secret and usually unauthorized help during his anti-terrorism capers. Now she's following up that breakthrough with one of her most, um, demanding roles yet.

In Tuesday's episode of Fox's comedy "Raising Hope," Rajskub plays "a reverse-gender polygamist" with four husbands, including the highly suggestible Cousin Mike (Skyler Stone). The clan's unexpected arrival in an RV offers new challenges for Virginia (Martha Plimpton) and her family. As Rajskub's character puts it, "Marriage isn't a two-way street; it's a five-way intersection."

The actress admitted that roles like this are rare, because reverse-gender polygamy is not widely practiced. "It’s sort of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity unless I’m so good in this role that I get typecast as a reverse-gender polygamist," Rajskub said in a phone chat. "I sort of liked having four husbands to boss around."

Especially noteworthy are the character's teased bangs, which Rajskub said she helped style. "You’ve got to think a lot of yourself to think that you could have four husbands — in which case, she’d spend a lot of time on your hair."

While "24" viewers may not have realized it, Rajskub's background is really in comedy, and she's pursuing several sitcom ideas at the moment. On Sunday, she also filmed a pilot for a talk-show she'd host for E! Guests included Mike O'Malley of "Glee," a psychic — and a barista from Rajskub's neighborhood Starbucks. "We'll see what happens," she said of the pilot.

Meanwhile, she remains optimistic about prospects for a "24" movie. "I hope that it happens," she said. "I'm not sure if it will or not. The sooner the better, before it does disappear from people’s memories."

Source: latimesblogs.latimes.com
Post on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am by kane

New web thriller: 'The Booth at the End'
Apr 04, 2011 By Whitney Matheson, USA TODAY

It seems like all 24 alums are jumping to web series these days. Last week I wrote about Kiefer Sutherland's new project, The Confession. Now comes a thriller called The Booth at the End, which stars 24's Xander Berkley as a mysterious man who can seemingly grant wishes ... for a price. (Insert villainous laugh here.)

Berkley's character sits in the back booth of a diner, listening to people's problems (a nun who can't hear god, a parent with a sick child, etc.). He promises to fix them if they "sacrifice their morals and do deeds normally inconceivable to them. ... Set off a bomb. Rob a bank. Kill a child."

Source: content.usatoday.com
Post on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am by kane
rajskub I don't think I'm doing any more 'Sunny' episodes. I'm on a new show this fall. CBS 'How To Be A Gentleman' 38 minutes ago via Echofon.

Source: twitter.com/rajskub
Post on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm by kane
Exclusive: Hawaii Five-0 Books 24's Annie Wersching
Sep 11, 2011 07:27 PM ET
by Adam Bryant

Former 24 star Annie Wersching will guest-star in an upcoming episode of Hawaii Five-0, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Fall Preview: Get scoop on all your favorite returning shows

Wersching will play Samantha Martel, the sister of a murder victim whose death Five-0 is investigating. Described as agitated, frantic and defensive, Wersching's character eventually becomes a suspect when McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) & Co. discover that her brother had recently fired her from his high-end restaurant. Is revenge a dish best served cold ... and bloody?

Besides her role as FBI Special Agent Renee Walker on the final two seasons of 24, Wersching is known for her work as Amelia Joffe on ABC's General Hospital. She has also recently appeared on such series as CSI, NCIS, No Ordinary Family and Rizzoli & Isles.

Annie Wersching heads to NCIS

Hawaii Five-0 returns Monday, Sept. 19 at 10/9c on CBS. Wersching's episode is slated to air Oct. 24.

Source: www.tvguide.com
Post on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 am by kane
I do not know where to post this, I will posted here for now.

Elisha: Comedy is more fun for work
Monday, 12 September 2011

Elisha Cuthbert has said she'd love to reprise her role as Jack Bauer's daughter in the 24 movie.

Kiefer Sutherland, who plays Jack, has already signed up to the big screen version of the high stakes drama, which is due to start filming next year.

Elisha played Jack's daughter Kim throughout the ten series of the TV show, but on the prospect of appearing on the show the 28-year-old said: "No one has called me, maybe I won't be a part of it. I have no clue."

She went on: "But if they did need me and it worked for the film, for me to be in it, I would do it in a heartbeat."

The actress is currently on screen playing Alex in new series Happy Endings, about a couple battling to keep their mutual friends after they break up.

Elisha said: "I'm having so much fun - drama can be very difficult. Crying all day is not easy, laughing is a lot more fun."

:: Happy Endings airs on E4 at 9.30pm on Thursdays.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/elisha-comedy-is-more-fun-for-work-16048567.html?r=RSS#ixzz1Xkf51P7A

Source: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/
Post on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm by kane
Quote :
Anil Kapoor to remake US TV series '24'
November 13, 2011 IANS New Delhi

Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor is set to foray into television with the Indian remake of hit US TV series ‘24’.

The actor is said to have inked Rs.100-crore deal with 20th Century Fox to remake the TV series, originally starring Keifer Sutherland as the protagonist. Anil will not only produce it, he will also take up the lead role as Jack Bauer.

"It will be a great honour for me to play Jack Bauer. Kiefer has created an iconic character, which has inspired me to bring the franchise to India. This will be my first foray to Indian television and I look forward to duplicating the standard of excellence
Fox has so successfully created," Anil said in a statement.

Anil had made an appearance in the US TV series, where he played the middle-eastern leader Omar Hassan, who comes to the US on a peace keeping mission.

"Anil's passion for the series goes back to his time as a guest star on the show, and we're excited to enable him to realize his vision of creating a new version of the series for his native India. We think this could pave the way for many more iterations of this brilliant series in other international territories down the road," said Marion Edwards, president, Fox International.

Source: www.deccanchronicle.com
Post on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 pm by kane
Quote :
The Last of Us introduces new character Tess
By Jeffrey Matulef Published Friday, 14 December 2012

Naughty Dog has revealed a new character in its highly anticipated post-apocalyptic survival game The Last of Us.

Played by 24's Annie Wersching, Tess is player character Joel's partner. The one who isn't a teenager, anyway. Naughty Dog's Eric Monacelli described Tess as "strong, smart, and street savvy,"on the EU PlayStation blog, though Tess herself seems to consider herself and Joel to be "s***ty people," as we can see in the mocap process video below.

The Last of Us is due exclusively on PS3 on 7th May.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net
Post on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm by kane
Quote :
DirecTV's Audience Network to Air All Eight Seasons of '24'
12:25 PM PST 12/3/2012 by Lesley Goldberg

The Kiefer Sutherland drama will air starting Jan. 7 and help promote DirecTV's original drama "Rogue."

DirecTV is turning to Jack Bauer to help promote its upcoming original drama series Rogue.
our editor recommends
Why the Clock Ran Out on Kiefer Sutherland's '24' Movie
Kiefer Sutherland: '24' Movie Is 'Very Close'
DirecTV Orders Cop Drama Series 'Rogue'

DirecTV's Audience Network will air for the first time in HD all eight seasons of Fox's Kiefer Suthlerland starrer starting Monday, Jan. 7 at 8 p.m.

The series, which co-starred Mary Lyn Rajskub, Dennis Haysbert and Elisha Cuthbert, among others, will air commercial free Monday through Thursdays and help bolster DirecTV's upcoming original scripted drama Rogue, which will bow in 2013.

"24 perfectly complements our current stable of critically acclaimed, award-winning dramas, such as Damages, and our upcoming series, Rogue,” said Patty Ishimoto, vp entertainment at DirecTV and GM of the Audience Network. "24 is a unique series presented in an unparalleled format that had viewers constantly on the edge of their seats. We are excited to provide our viewers with the opportunity to rediscover it as it was meant to be seen, unedited, commercial free and in HD."

Why the Clock Ran Out on Kiefer Sutherland's '24' Movie
Kiefer Sutherland: '24' Movie Is 'Very Close'
DirecTV Orders Cop Drama Series 'Rogue'

DirecTV's Audience Network will air for the first time in HD all eight seasons of Fox's Kiefer Suthlerland starrer starting Monday, Jan. 7 at 8 p.m.

STORY: 'Touch' Star Kiefer Suthlerland Struggled to Find Work After '24'

The series, which co-starred Mary Lyn Rajskub, Dennis Haysbert and Elisha Cuthbert, among others, will air commercial free Monday through Thursdays and help bolster DirecTV's upcoming original scripted drama Rogue, which will bow in 2013.

"24 perfectly complements our current stable of critically acclaimed, award-winning dramas, such as Damages, and our upcoming series, Rogue,” said Patty Ishimoto, vp entertainment at DirecTV and GM of the Audience Network. "24 is a unique series presented in an unparalleled format that had viewers constantly on the edge of their seats. We are excited to provide our viewers with the opportunity to rediscover it as it was meant to be seen, unedited, commercial free and in HD."

STORY: Why the Clock Ran Out on Kiefer Suthlerland's '24' Movie

Rogue stars Thandie Newton (Crash) as an emotionally conflicted undercover detective tormented by the possibility that her own actions led to her son's death. The series will bow in summer 2013 on the Audience Network.

Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit

Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com
Post  by Sponsored content

24 stars where are they Now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Meets CTU :: 24 :: 24 chat-
Jump to: