Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Peggy Kennedy (Former '24' Casting Director)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

R.I.P. Peggy Kennedy (Former '24' Casting Director) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Peggy Kennedy (Former '24' Casting Director)   R.I.P. Peggy Kennedy (Former '24' Casting Director) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Shocking news in the TV talent community. Emmy-winning casting director Peggy Kennedy died today at Cedars-Sinai only a week after being diagnosed with cancer. She started off as a casting associate on Reservoir Dogs, L.A. Law and Chicago Hope before joining Debi Manwiller as a casting director on Level 9, Wolf Lake, 24 and, most recently, Human Target. In 2004, the two won an Emmy for their work on 24. This is a message Manwiller posted on her Facebook page yesterday:

My dear Peggy is indeed ill. She was diagnosed with cancer last week and is currently in ICU at Cedars. They are taking another biopsy today to see if she has lymphoma which would be treatable with chemo. This has all been incredibly sudden. Please keep her in your prayers. Send light and love.

Source: Deadline.com
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Meets CTU :: 24 :: 24 chat-
Jump to: