Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleeping In the office (complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Sleeping In the office (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping In the office (complete)   Sleeping In the office (complete) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Raiding: For all age's
Summarily: After a long days work, Jack accidentally fulls asleep in his office.
Disclaimers: I do not own an of them.
A/N: This story is a one shot fic. Also this is a Chloe and Jack story. Read and enjoy.

Sleeping In the Office

Before Chloe can go home, she has to cheek all the rooms and offices of CTU. When she got to Jack’s office she saw the light was still on. She went up to the window and saw Jack lying on one of his sofa’s in his office. She walked to the office door and knocked on it. When she did not get an answer from Jack, she opened the door to his office.

Jack woke up in his office and looked around and saw Chloe standing in the doorway of his office.

Jack:
“Chloe how long have you being standing there?”

Chloe comes into Jack's office. She walked up to him and took one of his hands in her hand and shakes his hand. Then she gave a little pat on his cheek. Jack looked at her and gave a little smile at her.

Jack gave her a look. “What was that for?” He asked.

“Why did you give me a pat on the cheek?”

Chloe:
“That was for being silly and to wake you up. Why did you fall asleep on the sofa? Was it a long day today?”

Jack looked at Chloe shook his head and shook Chloe’s hand. He gave her a little smile. Chloe took her hands away from his and steps away from him.

Jack:
“Thanks for waking me up.”

Chloe:
“No problem, next time, don't fall asleep in your office. I have a great idea; let’s go down to the red room and watch the first season of “Lost DVD.”

Jack gave her a smile and a nod of his head and said.

“That sounds good to me, let’s go. What should I bring?”

Chloe:
“You should bring the popcorn”

Jack looked at her and asked.

“Where do I get the popcorn?”

Chloe:
“You can get it out of CTU kitchen”.

Jack:
“OK, I will get the popcorn”

Chloe:
“You need to hurry, up and get the popcorn or I will start “Lost” without your”

Jack:
“I will be back soon.”

Jack goes on to the kitchen the get the popcorn. He went to the red room and saw Chloe had started “Lost”.

Jack:
“I was gone for two minute”

Chloe:
“I told you if your weren't back in one minute I would start it”

Jack hands the popcorn to Chloe. Chloe threw popcorn at Jack. Jack looked at her with such a face. If looks could kill! Chloe gave him a smile.

The End
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

Sleeping In the office (complete)
Page 1 of 1