Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The death of Nina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

The death of Nina Empty
PostSubject: The death of Nina   The death of Nina Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 am

Title:The death of Nina
Warning:None
Rating:PG
Characters:Nina, Kim and Jack
Summary:The scene when Jack shoots Nina, and what i thik what Jack, Nina and Kim are thinking.

The death of Nina

Nina:
"You can not shoot me Kim you are not like your dad Kim put the gun down. Kim walk away, Kim I will not kill you. If you get in my way I will kill you."

Kim:
"You don’t know me at all Nina I’m here to kill you for killing my mother and for ruining my life and for ruining my dad’s life to."

Nina:
"Come on Kim you don’t have the guts to kill me."

Nina comes up to Kim and then pulls the gun up and gets read to shoot Kim in the head. Jack comes up behind Nina and shoots her in the shoulder

Jack:
"Kim please, leave and don’t come back here. Just keep going and don’t look back here please get out of here Kim and I love you."

Kim:
"Dad don’t, do what I think you’re going to do. Please don’t kill her just let me kill her dad so you don’t have to live with yourself for killing someone your still love."

Kim left the room and Jack comes up to Nina who is on the ground holding here shoulder.

Nina:
"You cannot kill me Jack; you are still in love with me. So that’s why you will not kill me Jack."

Jack:
"I am still in love with you Nina, but I cannot let you live or leave this place alive Nina. So this is the end for you Nina good bye Nina."

Nina dies thinking

Nina:
"Jack, please don’t kill me I love you Jack. I’m sorry for killing you wife. I’m still in love with you Jack."

Jack:
"What have I done, what have I done? I killed the person that I was in love with. God can you, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

The death of Nina
Page 1 of 1