Wrestling Meets CTU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Meets CTU

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of season 8 this far?

Go down 

What do you think of Season 8 this far?
Best season
What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_lcap40%What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Wonderful
What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_lcap20%What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Good
What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_lcap40%What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Ok
What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not that good
What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of season 8 this far? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Awful
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

What do you think of season 8 this far? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of season 8 this far?   What do you think of season 8 this far? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 pm

I just thought this will be fun to see what the fan's think about the show this season. I'm a fun and I like this season.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com
kane
Owner
Owner
kane

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2008-01-06

What do you think of season 8 this far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of season 8 this far?   What do you think of season 8 this far? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Here is what I think about this season. This season is ok. I like the new CTU but the head of it, the only thing I get tried of is the head at that place being so mean to Jack. But I relay like the rogue CTU last season.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestling-meets-ctu.forummotion.com

What do you think of season 8 this far?
Page 1 of 1